Saturday, November 8, 2008

Individual Growth


We are individuals who mutually depend on each other. We have gifts, talents and qualities that differ greatly. Our likeness will come from our reflection of God. As individuals we reflect God in many different ways. Through our vast array of talents and gifts we are able to unite as one and show that God is in our spirit, mind and body. In everything that we think, do and feel. Yet we are individuals and we are unique.

My plans have been changed for today. I have to be on standby to pick my daughter up from the airport. She returns from visiting her dad. She takes the baby out there so he can know his grandfather but it puts a strain on me because of the status of the flight.

Today is the African conference and you will be there. Probably tanned and relaxed. I bought a ticket too. I will miss not seeing you today.

Be blessed and be a blessing. I'm sure it will be a great success today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive