Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Report Card Pickup Day

Today I ask God to bless the teachers that have to deal with irate parents. Parents who were not there for their child during the first quarter but want to be belligerent now. I pray for a peaceful day and a day of building partnerships with the parents. I pray for working parent phone numbers and parents who will become more involved. I pray for a parent volunteer in the classroom. At least one. I pray for someone to pay for their child's science board today.
Father God I pray for safety for all of our children today. I thank you for watching over them today. Your Word protects them and allows us to dwell in the secret place of the Most High. I remain stable and fixed in the shadow of the Almighty. Father God you are my refuge and my fortress. No evil shall befall me, no accident shall overtake me, no type of disaster or calamity shall come near me, my home, my school, or my faith community. Your angels have special charge over me, they accompany me wherever I go and defend me from every enemy. Father God you are my confidence. I stand firm and strong in your safety. I walk on my journey with my heart firmly fixed on you.
God I want to be used by you. I don't want to believe that nothing will ever change and that I can't get excited about anything good happening. I don't believe God brought me this far to leave me. I am still here so there must be more that I can do. Keep my mind and my attitude firmly planted and rooted on God's Word and remember, Don't Quit! Don't Give Up! It's Not Too Late! I won't Give Up! I won't Stop Trying To Get To Where God Wants Me to Be! Don't Give Up On Me and I won't Give Up On You!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive