Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bitterness

Why is it that some people assume that you know exactly what is on their minds and that you know exactly why they hate you?
I asked God this question and he sent me to 1 Samuel 19. Saul's hostile feelings toward David are unwarranted. I know I am not perfect but sometimes I am suppose to know things and I just don't. Now I find out that I was suppose to ask my mother to attend my aunt's funeral, I was suppose to drive her there and then invite her to stay for the repast dinner. I asked my brother if he was taking her, he said yes. I should not have to ask her to attend my aunt, her sister in law's (ex) funeral.I did not solidify the relationship between her and my aunt. Why must I be responsible for her getting to the funeral when she barely talks to me. She doesn't say more than ten words to me during the week. Probably five words. I don't have a good relationship with my mother. We do so much better when we are far apart from each other. Far apart, for long, long, long periods of time. I don't like to complain but when she starts an argument with me about something that happened weeks ago, I just have to vent somewhere.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive