Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Am With You Always

Father God in the name of Jesus we approach your throne with worship. We recognize that grieving is a human emotional process and that we must give people space to enter into the rest that you have for them. We can support them and let them know that they are not alone. The sorrow and pain hat is felt during this grieving period lets us know that we are human and we can love. Give us discernment and sympathy to understand the burdens that are there. Allow us to respect the decisions that are made while going through their loss. Father God I make a commitment to rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep. I will share their joy and share their sorrow. I pray that my love will be a comfort and encouragement to refresh the heart of my loved one. Thank You Father God for sending your Holy Spirit to comfort us during our grief.
Isaiah 43:2-4
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you . When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze for I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior, I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead. Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive