Sunday, March 16, 2008

Wounds in the Spirit

 

Deep down we are wounded but the Lord our God knows our hurt and will not give up on us.

We have to keep the thoughts of our selves and our lives on a positive encouraging note, no matter what we may feel like doing.

Where I am is not where I am going to end up.

Its not what I am right now but what I can become.

When life seems unjust and unfair I know that one has come before me who suffered the ultimate injustice. Jesus did that for me. To save me. Because He loves me so I will do what I can do to make him proud of me. I want to do God's will. I may not know it at the time but I do believe that God is with me in everything I do. I invite Him in and I expect Him to stay.  Thank You Father God for loving me, Thank You,. Forgive me and restore me.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive