Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Get Involved

I'm feeling what you're saying. You are concerned that I am feeling unloved and neglected and you want to change that.  You suggest that I be patient because the best is yet to come. Find a hobby, find a cause to work for, get involved in ministery again and let the time just fly by.

OK

I can say that because I know that You are sincere in wanting me to be mentally healthy. You want me to be content and occupied.  I am nurtured and encouraged and supported.

I am walking the walk of courage right there. I have someone who is encouraging me. Praise the Lord. God Knows That Is Important to me. You can do it. I have always been the one encouraging, supporting and uplifting. Not that I will stop but it feels good to know someone thinks you can do, you can make it, you can succeed. Thank You for that., I don't take it for granted. I have very few people in my life that are encouraging to me. I am usually the one doing the encouraging. Thank You. More tomorrow, for tonight I just want to encourage you to stay strong. You are doing a good job. You have what it takes to be an over comer in whatever situation you are faced with.

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone special, as you have been to me. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive