Sunday, March 16, 2008

Good Night

 I am working to be better in my attitude and my oneness with God. I will treat  my mind and my body as a temple for the Holy Spirit.

I will not take anything for granted. Nothing is lost, over or destroyed. I will hold out for the blessing. I am a single believer. I am trusting God to unite me with my destiny. I choose to let God to guide me to my mate. I will stay single until God's Divine hookup for me occurs. God will join two people together and there will not be any doubt that this is ordained by God. God will guide my words and my actions. God will make sure that I am flexible, able to build up and encourage when its necessary, able to understand and compromise for someone else. Not hindering but enhancing and uplifting., Loving the right person. The right person to recognize the anointing and grace on our lives. What God has joined together no man can pull apart. People who can encourage each other and respect each other. We are a new creature, renewed in God's Love and wisdom.

Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone. You have an anointing on your life and I understand that you have a wonderful gift. Don't be upset with me because I have not been able to understand what it is exactly that God wants me to do with you. I don't need validation, I just need understanding, I just want to do what God wants me to do and to do it well.  Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive