Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Weight

 

Today I went to Weight Watchers and found my challenge.

I woke up this morning, took my vitamins, ate a slimfast bar and had some water to accompany it. Went to the meeting and found out that I had forgotten to get the registration when I signed up on line. Tried to get the registration number on my fancy new blackberry pearl that I have to pay extra for internet but have never used and I couldnt do it.

Found out how to count the points with my new calculator and then left and went to get a double cheeseburger, small fries and large sweet tea.

After that I ate a salad with cucumbers, one egg, and 3oz of chicken strips. Only two tablespoons of dressing and a small bowl of fruit. I had an apple and then another small piece of chicken breast. That truly was all that I have eaten today. I will travel this journey with my diary. I exercised today and will do so each and every day. This will also be my food journal. I have to make a sincere and truthful effort to record my food every day. I will lose weight and I will be successful. I have never joined any type of weight loss club before so this will be a first. I have heard of so many good successes with weight watchers that I am sure I will be successful. I went and brought lots of fruits and veggies. Wait til the summer, there will be a new me and I will be a lot smaller, back to where I was in 2000. I have to take time for me. I have to get ready for tomorrow. I'm reading tomorrow. I have a final to finish for class on Wednesday and I have two more days of testing with my children, I have to plan for the down time. I think I am going to take a professinal development during the summer for three weeks. I need some time away. I havent finished the application but I am seriously considering it. This next week cant go quick enough. Then we have spring break. I cant wait for that week to come. I am excited about this week to come to a close.

Bill Foster won. Yeah.

Maybe this is a sign of things to come. I pray that it will do something good for the people.

Be Blessed tonight. Be a blessing. Set your clock ahead. Spring ahead, fall back.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive