Monday, March 3, 2008

I ask in Faith

Dont give up

You are amazing. You keep encouraging me to believe in the journey. You believe I can do this.  I believe you have Godly Wisdom in ths matter.

I ask in faith to keep me from wavering, to fill me with the knowledge of God's will and wisdom and understanding. I will incline my ear and my heart to understanding so that I might receive freely God's wisdom and instruction.

I want to get it right. I want to be successful. My heart and my mind want this. My voice will be heard. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Be blessed tonight and be a blessing to someone special.

 

Proverbs 2 Moral Benefits of Wisdom

 1 My son, if you accept my words
       and store up my commands within you,

 2 turning your ear to wisdom
       and applying your heart to understanding,

 3 and if you call out for insight
       and cry aloud for understanding,

 4 and if you look for it as for silver
       and search for it as for hidden treasure,

 5 then you will understand the fear of the LORD
       and find the knowledge of God.

 6 For the LORD gives wisdom,
       and from his mouth come knowledge and understanding

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive