Friday, March 21, 2008

Father God

Father God, I ask you to tell me what to say tonight.

I wont be at the seven last words event tonight.

I wan to touch the heart of the man I love.

Love is on my mind and maybe that is why this message has come to the front of my mind. I said that I wanted something to say about the Rev Wright thing but you chose not to respond, I wanted something to say about the fact that I missed the Trinity fourth word that my darling had today, but you chose to send me to the message that was important for him. My heart wants to connect with him tonight. I love how he plays when he plays. We overcame the bat thing last night and he was able to play and put the baby to sleep. I love how he plays.

What did you send me to today, compatibility in marriage. I pray and confess that my spouse and I endure long and are patient and kind, that we are never envious aNd never boil over with jealousy. We are not boastful and vainglorious and we do not display ourselves haughtily.

I want us to be there for each other. I will not be there tonight. My babysitting days are Thursday, Friday and Sunday. I am not going to bring him out tonight. The weather is a big factor. I love him. I want to see him tonight. I will listen tonight. I wish I could see him, but who knows when actual video will be available. I watched Trinity today. I love him. I love him, I love him.

I will bear up anything and everything that comes my way. I am ready to believe in the best that can be of the two of us. I LOVE THE IDEA OF THE TWO OF US. BE BLESSED AND BE A BLESSING DEDICATED TO THE TWO OF US. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive