Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break

I worry about this time for many of my students. Most of them are left to do what ever they want to do. They don't have any one telling them when to be in, when to get up and what to do during their waking hours.

Even when we have activities for them to do, a parent has to sign them up and they have to take them to the activity. For many of my students the parents don't do that. They are left to their own devices. I almost hopes that it rains for the week just so they are not outside and into trouble.

I am so ready for these next nine days. I am always ready to believe the best of you. I believe in you and I believe that you  speak the truth always.

How are you. I miss you. I find that I don't know what to say to you anymore.  How did the rally go today?

Have a good evening. Good Night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive