Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good Evening

What a wonderful day.

It started early, the baby came home today. We were excited and elated to have a baby i the house again. Then I had to go pick up his mommy. Then go to the building to check on the repairs so that it is ready for inspection tomorrow morning. I will be so glad when the inspection is over and we can move on to the next dilemma.

I have to get my middle school children ready for a science project to last for 5 weeks then we are going to go on a lot of field trips. Our school is planning on going to track e so we will head back July 30th. I hope its not too hot a summer this year. I will be on the third floor of the oldest building I have ever been in with no air conditioning. Oh well.

Be blessed and be a blessing. Gotta Go.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive