Friday, March 28, 2008

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank You for another day. I move through this problem centered world with as much grace as I can call upon. My problems/challenges are limited to my perspective. Lord, I have so much to do at work. I am just trying to keep it in perspective. I pray that I am not just putting band-aids on things that really need a long term solution. Am I looking at the problem the wrong way.  Help me see vision in these projects and allow me to determine and decide what my responsibility and contribution will be for all of the demands I are responsible for. To the Saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus our ultimate goal is to overcome and adversity and confusion and to be united. I want to get this research paper, lesson plan and unit plan defined and printed today. I have been thinking, redesigning, discussing and just plain working on it for way too long. I want to put it in writing today and give it to the people who need it, today. By geting this portion done today I will feel more whole and less broken. That's what I need to do. Prioritize. That one paper, in the 8th grade hands, for their parents will make my day.

Thank you Lord for today anyway. No matter what. At first I was going to have to bring the little man and now I dont so I get to stay in the city and get there on time to get a good seat. Praise the Lord. Some things do actually work together (without me asking anything to anyone) for the good of them that love the Lord. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. Make a much needed connection. Let your heart rule over your mind today. Jesus really does love you and so do I.  

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive