Monday, March 31, 2008

No man is an Island

I am not an island unto myself. I cannot shut you out. I cannot exist in this world with out affecting you. You cannot do anything with out affecting me. We are joined together by God but held together by each other.  The only way we can grow up is to grow together. We must learn to walk in love. We have to teach each other what that is. We cannot say well I know how to do but you dont so too bad. We are a part of each other. We need each other to survive. We cannot survive when there is division and isolation. We must encourage each other to care and to know that we can only survive if we survive together. We must learn to walk in love.

I ask God to tell me what to say. I feel as if I have exhausted all the one way conversation that I have in me. I dont know what to say anymore. I ask God what to say and nothing came so I said nothing. Now I speak. I spent more quiet time with God and I am working on the unity of faith. All of our work must be for the edifying of the Lord. We have to grow together and when one is not growing the we have to help them until they can grow. We dont get to move on without them.We dont hurt someone just because we are hurting. We help them, we love them and we dont let them go. We allow someone to love us so that we can know love and be loved. We first must love ourselves. To love ourselves we must know ourselves. Through our relationship with God we grow more in the knowledge of ourselves. I continue daily to work on my relationship with the Lord. I love the Lord. I feel like my plate is overloaded with the things that need to be done in my life. Im pulled every which way but loose.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive