Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Today

Today was a good day, surprisingly enough.

I knew I would have a sub so I could work on the stuff I needed to work on but I didn't know I would meet with my CNTC coach. That took up most of the morning so I didnt have an opportunity to do the other stuff they wanted me to do but I saw that I was going to be busy for the day so I just did what I could do to make the day salvageable.

Then I lost my student list. I had to print another one and two students go over the list to compare it to the folders that I had. Now I will have a chance to finish the interviews with the other students. I still have about thirty students to interview. One of the teachers told me that this is the first time they had such a good emphasis on the science fair. That made me feel good. Now administration has to give me some accolades to keep the enthusiasm going. I cant wait to have this over.

How was your day? I strongly have every desire and plans to be there on Friday. With my young charge. Please make sure its an evening worthy of our time and effort to be there. Trust me it will be a small feat for me to leave work, go through the traffic home, pick up the baby, travel back out in traffic to church, then to find myself enjoying the evening. Make it worth my time and effort.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive