Sunday, November 11, 2007

Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord

I wont take nothing for my journey.

My Road to Damascus

Why did it have to go so long today? I had to leave to pick up my daughter from work. Then we have to go over to my girlfriend's house. Her father died on Thursday and the funeral is Wednesday. I wont be going on Wednesday but I did want to see her. Anna is going to do her hair tonight.

It was necessary to have the testimony, the song, the dedication. All of that was very important, I just didn't realize how late it was until everything was over. I wanted to talk to you. Father God I pray that you heal him. Not for me. If I never have him for my own, I just pray that you heal him. Let him be well. Let him get well Lord. I love him and need him. I want him in my life. Pleas Lord, save him.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive