Monday, November 12, 2007

Morning

Bless the Lord. Thank You God for today. Thank You Lord for my life. I could have not waken up today. Nothing is guaranteed to any of us. As we see daily, we know neither the time nor the place when we will be called to answer God. I continue to plan for my life and pray that God will guide me. Make me sit down and listen to what he wants me to do and then prod and push me to do it.

Today I will take Austin to the museum. Then we have the carpet people coming so we can get some estimates for the areas we want to remodel/recarpet/wood floors/ whatever/

This journey of remodeling and moving/packing. Managing two homes. Its going to be a challenge for me. Thank God I have help in this process.

My heart belongs to you. You are My Love. Have a blessed and wonderful day.

Ephesians 3:16-19 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society


16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.


No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive