Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Good Morning

Thank you Father God for today. I woke up at 2:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. I had too much stuff on my mind. Good News is I get to sleep a little later tomorrow. But I still have to make it through the day today. I think its a Starbucks morning.

I'm going to go back to the basics. Back to the phone Back to the communication mode. Back to just trying to have a conversation, about anything. First it will be hard but then it will improve.

My loneliness has not and will not drive me to another man. I will remind you that I am not the type of woman that will make substitutes for my love and affection. I am struggling with you, how in the world would I just turn myself over to someone else that I don't know or barely know. Not many people can get through the barricade, the real barricade. You snuck in through the barbed wire and found a place within my heart. Your place. No one else can take your place. Even if you are not there you still have that place, it just means the chair is empty for right now but it does belong to someone. Your name is on the chair. That's your chair in my heart. Never worry about me finding someone else. I would rather be alone than to have to deal with someone who is not the one for me.

I need to get ready for today. We are reading Patrol by Walter Dean Myers, since the students will be out for Veteran's Day. I talk to them about my experiences in the Navy and they have lots of questions. I always support the members of the armed forces. I just don't support this president who has no regard for their life or the lives of the people who's country he has invaded.

Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive