Monday, November 26, 2007

 

Proverbs 13:12 (message) Unrelenting disappointment leaves you heartsick,
                                         but a sudden good break can turn life around.

Hello Darling, we need a good break, something that can turn our lives around. Good will come of the events taking place in our lives. The church will be restored and renewed. The roof and anything else will be repaired. Our relationship will grow. This is not the end or a stalemate. You have a good night. I went to water aerobics tonight so I will sleep well. Tomorrow I have to take daddy to his drs appt so I will be off. Wednesday is aerobics but its also corporate prayer. I havent been to aerobics on Wednesday for two weeks now. I wont worry about that now. Good Night my sweet.

 

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive