Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Good Night

 

 

 

Today was a kick in the butt. I cant wait until this month is over. Actually this week. Report card pick up is Thursday. Then the next headache is the science fair. Everyday there is something to do with this fair.

I saw the website today. You have all the power players onboard for your fundraising. I know you will do it.  Where do we go with the distance that we have created between us? You have so many major things going on in your life right now. Your baby is sick, your church needs you desperately. You are working to make it better and I understand that. You didn't even go on a much needed vacation. I imagine next year you will take three or four weeks to make up for all the stress of this year. I know and believe that it will work out. Keep the faith, believe that it will work.

Have a blessed night. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive