Saturday, November 17, 2007

Good Morning

Hello Darling

You're probably wondering why I am up so early.

Well let me put your mind to rest, like Job 19 and 20, I am relentlessly being abused by my career. I have training this morning and to make matters worse, its all the way at Loyola on Sheridan, also its all day 8:30-2:45. Whole day spent in training. We God has blessed me to think of this as a way of increasing my assets and marketable skills. If this doesn't work out here, I will make new contacts and be a viable source for next year. My dear, I thoroughly enjoyed the evening of worship. Thank you for waiting until I got there. Even if you didn't, I feel like you did. Glory, glory, glory. God is good all the time and all the time God is Good. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive