Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thankful

Thank you God for your wonderful gifts.


Thank You for a warm and secure home.

Thank You for the ability to wake up, dress myself and drive myself to a job.

Thank you for allowing me to find someone to love and who loves me.

Thank You for loving me even when I didn't love myself.

Thank You for all that you have ever done for me.

I am grateful this morning and I want to be reflective about the wonderful Counselor, Father, Abba, Yahweh, The Almighty God, in my life. Thank You.

I will remember the blessings for me, from God, that I have received and be thankful. I will meditate on all the wonderful things that have already been done for me and know that I am not forgotten nor forsaken.

Sometimes I put false hope in being content if I can just do this or have that. My contentment comes with knowing God. I love you, have a blessed day today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive