Friday, November 2, 2007

Harmonious Marriage

You know something, I have this book that I like to begin my journals with. It is a book of prayers and reflections on different subjects. Whenever I come to it, I am able to have a reflective thought of my day and the situation I am dealing with. I trust this book to help me. Lately whenever I open it and ask the question about you and me it always comes to something related to marriage. I don't know if it is because I am reflecting on the subject while <SPAN id=sp-4 title=" AI, Kai, Tai, aid, ail, aim, ain" style="BACKGROUND: url(undefinedimages/bg_spellingErr.gif) yellow repeat-x left bottom; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; COLOR: #000" _backupTitle="null"> write this journal or that this is something that is important to both of us. I only know that it keeps coming up. I will sometimes write about something different because I don't want to write about marriage, but lately I will just go where the flow leads me. When I seek my heart and ask God about you and me it always comes up to marriage. I want to believe that this is possible but I must admit I am skeptical. My needs for a relationship are not met and I have certainly not fulfilled your needs for a relationship.  But nevertheless...I will keep believing. I will believe in that ring. Love reigns supreme.  We live and conduct ourselves honorably. I esteem marriage as precious and honorable. Worthy of all the praise.

Romans 5: , ,

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive