Saturday, November 3, 2007

A Beautiful Day

Today I awoke early and took Austin to the D<SPAN id=sp-0 title=" CPU, FPU, Pub, Pud, Pug, Pun, Pup" style="BACKGROUND: url(undefinedimages/bg_spellingErr.gif) yellow repeat-x left bottom; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; COLOR: #000" _backupTitle="null"> Page Children's Museum. He loved it. We first saw a marionette play about Pinocchio which he could only stand to sit for about twenty minutes. We played in the water, we went through the wind machine, we went up we went down. He just loved it. I will take him back on the 12th. He needs to go about two or three times a month. My next two Saturdays are booked with training. What a drag.

I dropped him off with his mother and now I am watching a movie. Notes on a Scandal. Then I have to go to Sam's Club. We are totally out of paper plates, cups and paper towels. We live on those things.

Then I have to go to daddy's house to get the mail. Finally my day will be over. I have a little of me time in it and I plan to take.  Now is my time for the next two hours.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive