Sunday, November 11, 2007

Good Morning

I am redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. My sins are forgiven and I forgive others who may have sinned against me. I am asking for protection for my family daily. I know that there are those who are seeking to harm us because of their contempt for us but we are children of God and we belong to the most high God.  Lord we seek safety in a violent place. Lord you see the violence in our streets and in our schools and our workplaces. The drug dealers, gang members and the wanna bes who are in our neighborhood and sometimes in our homes. They are not living secular and alone. Others know of them, know what they do and how they do it. They don't trust the police enough to tell and keep telling. Tell somebody, who can tell somebody, who can tell somebody. Lord guard us always. Confuse the tongues of those that cause strife, mischief and harm. Father God you alone are our safety and protection. Guide us, guard us, do not let us stumble. Continue to remind us that we belong, we are worthy and we are loved and needed. I love you. I belong here.

1 John 3

 1How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.


Psalm 123:4 We have endured much ridicule from the proud,
       much contempt from the arrogant.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive