Sunday, February 18, 2007

Good NIght

Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. Why you are going to Inverness is a mystery, but none the less God said to preach the word to the captives and I just have to believe that they need a word from you just like we do. I wonder if this is the one in Scotland or in the states? You said this evening so I have to figure it is in Illinois. That is a very affluent community nearing Barrington. Woe to those who only take care of themselves. Thank goodness someone there is concerned about others to invite you. Think on the positive and not the negative. There are too many people with negative garbage that they just want to dump on you. I have been blessed today and anointed. I must remember those less fortunate. I am but a stone's throw away myself sometimes. I will never be someone who cant live without things. Human rights and human responsibility are very important. Material things are not my pleasure. I am a single mother, I am used to being without, I give, so that others can have. I care for others. I am not impressed by glamour and fame. That is something I dont get excited about. I'm not impressed by the fame and money, I want to know what  kind of person you are on the inside. Where is your heart. I prayed so much for you today. I asked God to hear your heart. To give you comfort and hope. You have been and are a humble and anointed man. You are loved by many, many, people. You deserve and require some love and happiness in your live. But I know that sacrifice is the thing that is required and I pray that the cost is not too great.. You have a wonderful ability to understand and reach people. You give so much of yourself. I pray for good things in your life. I pray for you to find happiness and be content. I don't imagine that means much to you. I would like for you to have contentment and love in your life. To have a sense of peace and love. Contentment where you are happy with someone special. You know lots of very important people, many who are very special and very influential in the world. You can choose anyone you want, you are privileged to have anyone you want. I believe that you can make your future how you want it to be. You have wonderful visionary plans and people who can help make them happen. Why am I going on so about your prospects and your future, I don't know. Just thinking. Well,have a good night and be blessed. I hope that you travelled safely and were greeted well. I know that they will love you and welcome you. Tonight will not be as bad as you thought it would be. Be blessed and be a true blessing to someone very special. Good night.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive