Friday, February 2, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lord. Thank you for this day today. I am blessed and highly favored to have another day on this earth. My cup runneth over. I get to praise you yet again. Give praise and thanks to the Lord daily for his mercy endures forever. I need your tender mercies each and every day. Father God. I pray for mercy and forgiveness. Forgive me Lord for all of my mistakes, even the ones I didnt know I made. Whatever I didnt recognize that was wrong and what I may still continue to do as wrong. Forgive me, guide me, enlighten me. Knowledge is power. Lord as you take us into this black history month, keep our minds focused on your will. Surround us with the things of God. Place the right things in our path and keep us thirsty ofr you Lord.

Today is Bears Day. We get to wear Bears stuff. GO BEARS. I am ready for this game to be over and done with. May you have a wonderful day today and my all of your request be done swiftly. May all your phone calls be answered appropriately. May all negative remarks not be directed at you. Be blessed today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive