Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good Morning

Good Morning Lrod. I am working one day at a time to getting back on track. I was good this morning. I woke up and got up when the alarm went off the first time. One of my promises to myself is to try to be on time more often. Today is the first step to that. Today is a corporate fast day and I will fast. Tuesdays are no meat day, Wednesdays are fast day. Thursday is another no meat day. There is a purpose to this. Today's reading again was Daniel in the Lion's Den. There's a message there that is not the obvious one. I hope I get it. This morning Lord we had some real quiet time. Search my heart, know my plans and desires. Lead me. Let my heart speak. I understand that my will can keep me from alot of things. Help me to keep my mind, heart and soul open to you.

Have a blessed day today and be a blessing to someone special.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive