Sunday, February 18, 2007

Good MOrning

 

The Peace of the Lord is With Me. I desire to stay faithful and always be with you Lord. The faith and the patience that is required is what I need from within. My heart longs to stay faithful and to find the peace that comes from that. I know that it seems as if others are doing better and receiving more rewards than me, but if I continue to press on, continue to not beat myself up over those things, I will see a light at the end of this tunnel. My outlook on my situation is my worst distraction. My struggles seem minute compared to the world. My concerns and desires are minor, but I am important and I have made it this far with the grace and mercy of God so I must have something to do for the Lord that is not yet finished. So I have faith, I walk with faith, and I come to God with faith. Let me keep the faith, the patience and the courage to press on Lord. Let your peace rest on me today and always. Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for Him... Psalm 37:7

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive