Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Good Night

Hi

Well I went home. You told me to go home. I was really considering going to bible study, snow and all, but  I thought the travel times would have been so high. I left school at 5pm and I got home around 6:15. Not to shabby for a major storm. We just continued to go 30 mph, kept our distance and the traffic was fine. I prayed all the way home. Prayers prepare us for change which can be very uncomfortable. If we are willing to work our selves through the discomfort then we can allow God to work on us and lead us to a more developed self. Our defense mechanismhave to become lowered and God helps us to lower them. God heals our brokenness, and becomes our defense and our vindication. Trust in God, he will lead us to victory, his way.

Have a blessed evening and it was nice talking to you today.

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.  Philippians 2:12

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive