Sunday, February 11, 2007

Good MOrning

Good MOrning Good Morning Good Morning

This is the first Sunday morning in a long time that I have made an entry. I know that God is working on me and continues to find me valuable and worthwhile. This morning I have been working on purity and hearing the call of God. The conversion of Saul on the road to Damacus was my reading this morning but it was a differnet kind of revelation. We have to have enough word in us to be able to fight trouble when it comes our way. When we repent from our sins we have to be as adament about our recovery or purity as we were about our sin. Know the word and have enough of in you to attack the force that will come against you.. The call of God is upon us. We must answer that call and know that the Lord our God is with us.

I have to get ready to go now, I want to get a good seat since I am alone today. Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive