Monday, February 12, 2007

Good Afternoon

Chicago - Snow in Chicago

Hello

What a good day yesterday was. I got a chnce to hear a very prolific speaker in the African American community. I will not just limit him to the AA community, He is a very diverse speaker and welcome in any community. Dr.Cornel West, Maya Angelo, The Lost Boys, Winnie Mandela, Cicely Tyson and Harry Belafonte have the opportunity to enrich our lives and challenge the old as well as the young. If we are still here, then we have something to do for the Lord and for each other. Wr have to love one another and care for each other.I have taught my children the basic history of our world. It was good to hear that history portrayed on the economic level. I continue to tell my children it was an economic thing, not a personal thing. The colonist were not prepared to have to work so hard to survive. Many initial colonies did not survive. Once they began to figure it out servansts were very important to ensure survival. How will the children move forward. Economic and political representation that reflects a true concern for consumers. Not the cheapest quality, and not always trying to get over on somebody. Spend your money with people who care about your concerns. Care about each other. Love each other.Make a  difference in someone else's life. I have tussled with this eight month old long enough. I have to type with one hand while fending him off the keyboard, Time to go to his website, pbskids. Have a blessed evening. Get ready for the snow.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive