Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Good Night

Good Night Sweetheart, Good Night.

Today was a full day. I am no longer teaching Social Studies. For the next two weeks we are on test prep mode. Science, Reading and writing. Tomorrow, a full day of Science. Progress Reports due Friday. Conference on Friday, over night. Saturday I hope to go to the evening event at the church for the sisterhood. I just dont want to be overwhelmed from the conference. Then unity service on Sunday. Early service. These are the days when I need a good plan. A power plan. I have no room for mistakes.Open my eyes Lord and let me see clearly. Let me manuever through the days with ease.

Monday is a holiday. I have to donate that car. I have to change the time. I have something in the morning from 10 until 2pm so its going to have to be sometime between 4pm and 6pm.  Thank God for small favors. Thank you Lord for today. You have blessed me and I will continue to say thank you, thank you , thank you , thank you.

Good Night

 

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive