Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Good MOrning

Good Morning Lord. Today is a busy day. I am  praying that everything that needs to be done today is done and done correctly. I am taking a personal day and I have been given an opportunity to go with my father to the doctor. He is moving slowly and I want him to know that I have patience. My Father in heaven is moving slowly and I also want him to know I have patience. I'm waiting, and waiting and waiting.The good thing is I know the wait will be over soon. My attitude during the wait is what's most important. I'm not irritable, or impatient. I don't have an attitude, I'm just making use of my time. I am not judging anyone about anything. My goal is to encourage and pray for a very timely outcome and a very efficient and accurate conclusion. Today, I don't mind waiting. I wait with the Lord on my side. I speak the truth from my heart. I believe that when I am not happy or content, I let you know. I don't hide it or try to cover it up. I want to seek you first Lord, my desire is to please you and to do that I have to be honest with my feelings. Sometimes they seem all over the place and I cant pinpoint them, other times they are very focused and I know just what I need to do. Show me what I need to do Lord. Keep me focused on the right things. Sometimes when things get hard or difficult I wonder is this the Lord or am I doing something without the Lord. Do I truly know the difference? Am I capable of making that decision? That's when I say I trust you Lord to guide me and to keep me in the right place at the right time. everything might not turn out the way I want it but I will try to remove any factor that I think I can change it, improve it or do anything with it. If I can fix it alone then the divine tension is not there and then its not the Lord. Respect, Dignity and Honor. Thank You Lord for just letting me get some things down that may not make sense but are essential to my growth. I know that this is important communication and it must be done everyday. I need this, you need this. I realize that this is the only thing that I do right now to communicate with you. I cant lose that. I love the Lord. He heard my cry.  Have an absolutely blessed day today. May all your plans unfold without any problems and may your heart have good intentions for everyone that you encounter today. You are doing a good job and your are working very hard. Never doubt that. Keep up the good work. Keep a song in your heart and always think outside the box. Have a blessed day today. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone today.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive