Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Good Night

Today is a day of hope. I thank God that I have hope. I can still hope. I can still pray for others and I can hope for my self. I know that God loves me. I just have to trust in God. Easier said than done. I know that my life is a mixture of my decisions and the unfortunate twist and turns of life. The important thing to remember is that we are never alone and that the doors open for a reason and they close for a reason. Ultimately we go down God's path if we believe. I continue to confess that I believe and that I have faith. Even if it seems like a mustard seed, I have faith.

Sometimes when we pray for others our healing comes. Praying for others who are dealing with the death of someone close to them is very hard. Dealing with someone who had a long sickness or a very sudden death can be very hard. Finding peace is very difficult.Sometimes our joy goes away. We are in the same world but we cant understand how we are going to make it without that person. Everything seems so different even though it seems the same. Compassion and empathy are important.Have a good night and be blessed. Everything is going to work out just fine.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive