Monday, March 3, 2014

Your Voice

Ephesians 4:1-6

New International Version (NIV)

Unity and Maturity in the Body of Christ

As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.John 10:4

New International Version (NIV)
When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice.
 
 
Good Morning Lord. Thank you for waking me up today. I know when you are with  me that I can trust you. You love me for who I am and your love is unconditional. I ask to hear your voice. Help me to discern your voice. Holy Spirit, help me to hear God's voice and direction. I don't want to be frustrated trying to go this way and that way I want to stop this train wreck that's about to happen and get on the right track. Flip the switch and follow you wholeheartedly and completely. I am yours for the taking. Thank you for loving me Lord. I refuse to walk away if there is still life in this relationship. My time is not God's time. My thoughts are not God's thoughts.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive