Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Power of Suffering


Acts 8

Acts 8:4-8

New International Version (NIV)

Philip in Samaria

Those who had been scattered preached the word wherever they went. Philip went down to a city in Samaria and proclaimed the Messiah there. When the crowds heard Philip and saw the signs he performed, they all paid close attention to what he said. For with shrieks, impure spirits came out of many, and many who were paralyzed or lame were healed. So there was great joy in that city.

Praise God for today. Thank You for today Lord. I am ready to walk in your word. Accepting God and walking in his word are to different things. Create in me a clean heart and purify me. A clean heart Lord. God I wonder about your intentions with me. My thoughts are not your thoughts and my ways are not your ways. Intention becomes important. Can I listen to you Lord? Send your angel to counsel and direct. Show me where to go and what to do. I can't do this alone. Give me your understanding and peace.  I pray for peace and understanding today. Have a blessed day today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive