Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lover of My Heart


28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

Father God, I love you. You make it clear when you convict me with your words. My mouth is used to worship you and to spread kindness and your words to other. I will not continue to use it to curse man. Man is made in your image so it's like I am cursing you. Lord, I will try very hard to remember that when I am dealing with the trifling wretchedness of your people, but how can I say I love you and would never dream of cursing at you but will have a situation and curse words will fly out of my mouth at school to another teacher. We are just talking about our situation and students so we have challenged ourselves to stop cursing. I placed the challenge there and even if they don't follow along, I will. Though lord you saw how easy it was to fall. There is power in the tongue. I will tame this tongue. I am so committed to you. My heart longs for a relationship with you. I am with you and committed to you. You have my heart , mind , and soul. I want to be with you. I love you and will always love you. For better or worse, we are one, we are together, forever.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive