Thursday, March 27, 2014

Personal Revelation


John 2:4
Dear woman, why do you involve me?" Jesus replied. " My time has not yet come."
His mother said to the servants, " Do what ever he tells you."

Good Morning my love. Thank you Lord for today. You woke me to begin again and try to do better. This morning you took me to this scripture. I have often wondered why she asked him. I believe she knew from when he was a child he could do these things. Maybe when he was a toddler and the juice ran out, he just made it appear from the water. I believe he did it before and she knew he could do it again. Our God is an awesome God. Instead of her going away, she just said, do whatever he tells you. Just follow Jesus' instructions and all will be alright. Thank You Lord. Be blessed today and be a true blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive