Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Making My Love More than Head Knowledge

Dear God, thank you for today. I am always coming to you thankful. I have been nice and others didn't appreciate it. Others have been nice to me and I didn't appreciate or show my gratitude like I should have. When I try to nurture  a relationship I want to acknowledge and nurture. I enjoyed your gift of a revival. You chose a wonderful singer and pastor who kept us entertained and engaged. We were challenged to be great. To do the hard work. To put our selves out there and act in the image and likeness of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Greatness is available for all of us. It's so hard for us to believe it is for us. We are so stubborn, refusing to take the mantle of greatness. If we could just believe in the good for our lives and others, God would be so pleased with us. I pray that God will help me to realize the depth of his love for me and that I will return that love for him. My prayer is for a clean heart to love God and to love you. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. Good night. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive