Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thanking God

2 Corinthians 5:5-7

New International Version (NIV)
Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord.For we live by faith, not by sight.

I thank God for today. Miracles do still happen. God is watching over us daily. When something is working in God'd Glory we should go after it.We should make miracles manifest. God's anointing should be strong so that just in your presence changes the atmosphere. In order for us to be a healthy church and a healthy society we must have a transformation occur. We should have miracles and manifestations occurring. God is a mighty God. God is a great God. God is strong and mighty. When God blesses you you know you have been blessed. Let somebody know. I thank God for my bible study so that I can reflect on the teachings and thank God everyday for you. Signs and Wonders are about transformation. This was the sixth sign of a healthy church. Cause a miracle to happen today. Be blessed and know that you are loved. I think I believe you love me too. Thank God for Spring. Good bye Winter!

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive