Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Love is Patient


Song of Songs 3

New International Version (NIV)
All night long on my bed
    I looked for the one my heart loves;
    I looked for him but did not find him.
I will get up now and go about the city,
    through its streets and squares;
I will search for the one my heart loves.
    So I looked for him but did not find him.
The watchmen found me
    as they made their rounds in the city.
    “Have you seen the one my heart loves?”
Scarcely had I passed them
    when I found the one my heart loves.
I held him and would not let him go
    till I had brought him to my mother’s house,
    to the room of the one who conceived me.
Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you
    by the gazelles and by the does of the field:
Do not arouse or awaken love
    until it so desires.
 
 
Father God, thank you for today. I am very prayerful this morning. My Love needs  public declaration. I need public declaration. I am sorry for my neglectful ways. I don't ignore him.  I don't take him for granted. I had felt that he had moved on but I don't feel that way anymore. I believe he is still in love and still searching for an opportunity to be together. I am searching for every opportunity to be with him. The weather has made me angry but I will not put that before being with him anymore. I will be at bible study tonight. I will be in church on Sunday. I will be at the revival on Monday and Tuesday. I will be with him every chance I get. I love him. Can I blow him kisses? Can I hold him in my arms and never let go.? Can I love him openly and with sincere, pure love? The past is behind us, let's move forward. Let today be a new day. Can I love him and be excited to see him, I believe I can and I am. I am excited knowing he will be in my life today. I will see him and love being in his presence. Knowing I will see him today Lord makes my day. I will wait patiently. Even though its at the end of the day, I will be excited. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive