Wednesday, March 19, 2014

God has a purpose and a plan

What does it take to become a leader? Confidence in God. I have to walk in faith. Walking in faith with Jesus.  Declaring my faith and my love. The more powerful I am the more productive I can be. Truth will always win. Truth exposes all lies. God will send us back to do it again and again. God will always have a plan to get us out. God is consistent. God's spirit convicts cleanly without shame. Make it plain God. Make it clear. It's right in front of my face and I don't recognize it. Question me, get answers, calm your mind. Help me to sleep in the midst of the storm. I have to walk by faith and not by sight. Material things come and go. God's love for me is everlasting. The prayers of the righteous availth much. I pray for what is before me. Am I not sincere enough? Have I not challenged by self enough? There is more for me to do before my prayers are answered. Am I missing the the point? I am planted. I just keep moving forward. I want you to have a blessed day today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive