Monday, March 24, 2014

Discenment


Father God I thank you for today. I pray that I will be a discerning person today. Not a judgmental person. I know my class is doing something to compete with the other class for me. I want to let them know I am appreciative. I do not store my treasures here on earth, I look for heavenly treasures. I am a child of God and I know "where my treasure is, there my heart will be also". Things and stuff don't matter to me. I don't place the value on stuff. Relationship is important. Do I have a relationship with you Lord? Am I doing the things you want me to do? Do I trust you to know my needs and to supply them? I  will send out my praise and worship to God to go before me. Lord you ask do I trust you. I have to trust you. Even when it doesn't look like it is going to be OK, I have to trust you. You are almighty and powerful. You are King of Kings. You are my beginning and my end. You know everything about me. I walk proudly with you. just as Gideon blew the trumpet and broke the jars, obedience to you Lord is the key. We cannot serve two masters. We must listen to you. My heart is to serve you Lord. Thank you for today. I am blessed to be here another year. Be blessed and be a blessing to someone. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive