Sunday, December 1, 2013

What Must I Do?




Acts 15:12-15
12 The whole assembly became silent as they listened to Barnabas and Paul telling about the signs and wonders God had done among the Gentiles through them. 13 When they finished, James spoke up. “Brothers,” he said, “listen to me. 14 Simon[a] has described to us how God first intervened to choose a people for his name from the Gentiles. 15 The words of the prophets are in agreement with this, as it is written:




Thank You God for today. I am here again to do your will. I am continuing to have an everlasting love for you. I know that you can defeat all of my enemies. Your will must be done in my life. All obstacles are removed when God is present. I will listen to your voice and do what you ask. The Lord is with me and as long as I am still here, there is something for me to accomplish. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive