Thursday, December 19, 2013

Gratitude and Celebration


Thank You God for today. This is the day that the Lord has made. Thank you Lord for a peaceful night of sleep. Thank you Lord for reminding me that all the clutter in my life can weigh me down and have me focusing on petty things when I need to focus on you. I know I can't do it al. I must prioritize. Do what needs to be done today. My ultimate goal is to please you. I thank God that I can praise Him. All over the world people are preparing for a day of worshipping that will reflect our sincere love and appreciation for the birth of His Son. We are truly blessed. That is cause for celebration. We are in love with His Son. I love you today. Have a blessed day and continue to be a blessing to someone.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive