Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Am I Teachable



Acts 2:34-35

34    For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said, " 'The Lord said to my Lord: "Sit at my right hand 35 until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." ' 36 "Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ." 37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and said to Peter and the other apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?" 38 Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off--for all whom the Lord our God will call."      

Thank You Lord for waking me today. I am blessed to have slept through most of the night. Persistent problems offer up learning possibilities that are able to change only through my ability to and willingness to be teachable. Lord, I will have a grateful attitude towards the problem. I will be thankful for my problems. Lord you know my heart. Lord you know my mind. There are no secrets from you. Search my heart and my mind. I hold no hostility towards anyone. I am asking you to see me and hear me Lord. I know you are there, even when I don't sense you are there. I pray that my walk is a strong walk. I know that problems are always going to be here. I am prepared to do what is necessary to move forward. I am in your hands Lord. Teach me, reach me, love me. I will walk with you in my heart and in my mind. I will do your will Lord. Have a very blessed day today. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive