Thursday, December 26, 2013

Encourage Yourself in Love

1 John 4:15-18

New International Version (NIV)
15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. 16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them. 17 This is how love is made complete among us so that we will have confidence on the day of judgment: In this world we are like Jesus. 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Thank you for everything Lord. I had a good Christmas. You gave me a clean bill of health for my daughter. That was a wonderful gift. Everything went well for me on the day. Rather uneventful. Quiet Day. I was happy to see you My Love. You were busy. I pray that you had a chance to relax. I gave you a scarf and cookies this year. Not just cookies. When I did that I thought you might give it away or you just don't wear them. Oh well, its the thought that counts. I am happy for you, no matter what. All I want for Christmas is you. You are the gift that just keeps on giving. No strings attached. Just unconditional love. God keeps me focused on loving you and keeps me around. I pray that I can perform according to God's love. When I feel unworthy of love, I need to wonder why I feel that way. God loves me and I know that. I have to encourage myself. Have a blessed day and know that you are loved and needed very much.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive