Monday, December 2, 2013

Faith Race

Hebrew 12:1-3
12 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.


Lord I thank you that I am here again. Thank you for today. I am looking to be your healthy disciple. I am praying for your assistance in this battle. My mouth, the words that come out of it, the food that I put in it. So I cut sugars, fast foods and it also seems I have counted out exercise. I have to have a plan. No longer can I expect things to get better if I don't do something. Change my lifestyle and become more of a disciple to my spiritual and physical health. Both are out of sorts. Things have been put on hold because we have let them get out of hand. We have to make some lifestyle decisions. We have to change some things. We have gotten obese and now we are finding ourselves blowing up and no one is telling us we are getting fat. We have to have an expectation to do, live and reach the goals God is telling me to reach. Determination must be part of that agenda. Lord I will get rid of the junk food in my life. Junk food thinking, behavior and stuff that is making me obese with nonsense. I want my best self. Thank You God for wanting more for me. I want my best self. Be blessed and have a very blessed day. I have to begin my day. I love you.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive