Friday, December 20, 2013

Praise

 
Thank You Lord for al the good things you have done in my life. I thank you for the losses and the blessings. I am praying for favor today. We are in your hands Lord. Grant us the blessings that you have available. Today we go in for the biopsy and I am believing that it will be benign. Normal. Nothing happening here. Thank You God for your favor and your mercy. We don't deserve everything but you do give us something. We love you and need you each and every day Lord. Come into our hearts and mind. I will praise you in the storm and in every situation of my life. Thank You Lord. You hear my cry and know that I love you. I hear your whisper, I am with you. I love you. You give and you take away, Lord. You are who you are. Thank You for loving me.

Praise the Lord
1.The LORD is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation; This is my God, and I will praise Him; my father's God, and I will extol Him ... Exodus 15:2.
2.Who is like You among the gods, O LORD? Who is like You, majestic in holiness, awesome in praises, working wonders? ... Exodus 15:11.
3.He is your praise and He is your God, who has done these great and awesome things for you which your eyes have seen ... Deut 10:21.
4.Hear, O kings; give ear, O rulers! I — to the LORD, I will sing, I will sing praise to the LORD, the God of Israel ... Judges 5:3.
5.I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies ... 2 Sam 22:4.
6.Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the nations, and I will sing praises to Your name ... 2 Sam 22:50.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive